Any avantgarde acoustic owners?

I’m sure there are a lot of detractors here because of the limitations of the design, perhaps audible crossover issues... but I’m a firm believer that dynamics are king, and I do enjoy the colorations that Horns can provide. To me these colorations equate to a sense of thereness.

anyway to the point: anyone here heard or owner them? What do you like about them? I was eyeing the duo xd... one day perhaps I will get. There’s a dealer near me that has the whole line up to the trio on demo. Have to trek there sometime... anyway they  seem nice! 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xd2girls
I demoed the duo's and was amazed, the room we wanted to use them in was just a little too small.  They sure throw a big soundstage.  If i didnt already have 2 full sized setups i would not hesitate to get a pair.
My others are Dunlavy SCiv in our theater room and symphonic line's in our 2 channel room.   I like  midrange  on all of them.

Anyone know of a Avantgarde dealer in NJ?  I am desperate to hear the Zero-1-XD.
My buddy owned a pair of Duos, as he was convinced after hearing a pair of my modified Lascalas, he wanted and needed horns, and he always wanted to 1 up me ( he made much more money than I, and led a bachelor lifestyle, as opposed to having a family ). He owned them less than a month, because he sat too close to them ( his room was too small ) and felt they weren't coherent. The Trios are a gem, and are great as far as coherency is concerned. Unlike my Lascalas, which allow me to listen more near field than many horns, any of the Avantgardes need some distance between them and the listener ( this has been my own experience ). If the Trios were in my budget ( and I had the proper sized room ), I would not hesitate in owning them. I modify all horns, and eliminate most, if not all, of their inherent nasties. In 1996, at the NY Stereophile show at the Waldorf, I was blessed with the honor of being the presenter of the Jadis Eurythmie speaker / system. My friend ( as mentioned above ), was the importer at the time, and he and his business partner acknowledged my passion and familiarity with horns. A wonderful weekend ( with some issues ). I would love to hear the Magico Ultimate III loudspeakers. Horns forever !