All in one Pre/Power/Streaming/DAC or Streaming Preamp/DAC combo ~$2k-4k recommendations

Howdy!

Looking for recommendations on a user-friendly  pre/power/dac/streamer OR preamp/dac/streamer combo or all in one pre/power/dac/streamer combo.  ~$2-4K is my price range.  These combos are difficult to search the internet for and even more difficult to search Audiogon for (what section do you list them in?). 

Here's what I think are my requirements.  I say, "I think" because I'm open to other options to get me there.
1. Control unit with iphone, ipad
2. Runs Tidal
3. Runs cool-- my equipment is behind doors away from 2 year old hands
4. Fun options- HDMI input, bluetooth, air play, room correction- I have no control over placement options for speakers (wife retains that authority)
5. If recommending all-in-one box with power needs plenty of watts to run ATC speakers, generally >100wpc.

Current system consists of ATC SCM 11 v2 speakers, Wyred 4 Sound DAC-2 which runs straight into Wyred for Sound ST-500 mk 2 power amp.  I have a Squeezebox touch from which I stream Tidal.  Also have an apple tv and sony uhp-h1 universal player connected through the DAC.  My stereo is in the main living room connected with the tv that everyone uses.

I"m really looking for functionality upgrade, not necessarily looking to improve on the sound.  I'm pretty pleased with sound quality and I don't know if I could elaborate on what sound quality I would improve upon if you asked.  I want my wife and kids to be able to use it and enjoy it as much as I do.  Think Taylor Swift dance parties (for my daughters), country music for the wife, and jazz/acoustic for me, and tv sound through the stereo all of the rest of the time.   

Right now I have a separate remote for all the devices.  I frequently have 3 remotes in my hand at once.  I use iPeng to control the Squeezebox, but I don't think it's great and doesn't integrate all that well with Tidal. Wife and kids find it more difficult to use.

My wants seem to outweigh my bank account- the eternal audiophile conundrum.

Thanks for your input!

joshelston
@joshelston

No connection between the harmony remote and the chromecast audio. It was just an example of another inexpensive device to improve functionality of a system. The chromecast would have to be controlled via your phone or tablet or whatever other device you can use to access online streaming services, but for the price ($25-35) they are fantastic...and save you a lot of money to spend elsewhere vs an audiophile streamer. No offense to Taylor Swift or your daughters, but you’re probably not caring about perfecting the sound quality quite as much for those dance parties. The Chromecast is easy to use, inexpensive, and surprisingly effective for making a system more family friendly by allowing access to those streaming services. The Bluesound Node 2i that’s been mentioned is definitely “better”, but it also costs a lot more so it depends how much you value sound quality for streaming...no hi-res with chromecast but it’s not like a crappy old mp3 file either. 

If if the goal is to add streaming and make the whole rig easy for the rest of the family to use then a harmony remote plus a chromecast audio can probably do both and all be controlled from a phone or tablet for less than $200. If you can use a remote without the app then you still make things way easier than juggling 3 remotes for like $70. 

That at doesn’t add HDMI or room correction or eliminate any extra boxes from your system so I’m not saying it’s definitely how you should go...just one idea to make things a bit simpler without getting into major changes or major cost. 
@joshelston:

"Any differences between m100 vs m150 other than watts?"
From everything I've seen, the M-150 has the M.A.R.S. room correction included, adds +50w and +$1150.  That's it.
Wanted to chime in on the tonal balance of the gold note is-1000, which i own alongside an ayre ex-8. The gold note is in fact the warmer sounding (and cooler running) of the two units. Streaming, the ayre is clearly more resolving, delicate, and transparent, the gold note privileges strong drive and a rich, moving magnet like sense of midband body. Unlike the ayre, which has a fantastic one; the gold note does not have a headphone out but its included phono stage is truly sonically exceptional (if limited in configurability), even compared to many very fine external phono preamps when using a high quality lomc or mm cart. 
Thanks for the info, Transience.  The only review I could find on the gold note from digital audio review suggested it sound “hot” which I took to me bright, harsh.  Your review is the opposite.  I have ATC speakers which are not bright but are detailed.  Therefore I have a fear of any bright, detailed equipment.  I’m sure the Ayre is amazing.  In my mind they’re one of the elite companies making audio these days.  However, they’re always out of my price range.  How are the control apps for both units? Have you used them? Music direct is now selling AVM stuff which has piqued my interest.  I’ve been focusing on the AVM CS 2.2 specifically.  Any first hand users of this one? 
NAD M10 does all that and has Dirac for $2,500 list price.

A used Devialet expert pro 140. No room correction per se but does compensate for the behavior of specific speakers via the SAM functionality.

Lumin M1 is $2k but no room correction.