Really...My favorite power tube is reissue that's not widely popular

If you run 6l6/EL34 variants, I HIGHLY recommend trying this tube out.  The Tung Sol 7581A reissue.  I've had these for a good bit of time and compared them against KT150s, EL34s (several brands), KT88s, and maybe another that I'm forgetting.  They are a mere $30 a pop and they are the best tube I have heard. I know that's a brave bold statement to make as there is so much competition out there and the tube is very much under the radar from what I can tell.  

After having these around for a long time (and in and out of the amp), I had them in and was nearly spellbound one night by how great they sounded upon reentry into my amp.  I did a search and could only find one review, which I agree wholeheartedly with.  You can find it here: https://wallofsound.ca/audioreviews/amplification/6l6-vacuum-tube-review-tubes-courtesy-of-www-thetu...

I am nearly incredulous there isn't hype out there about this tube.  Simply my favorite tube.  I thought I'd pass this along as it may be much cheaper to give them a whirl then fuss with a much more expensive power cord, cable, or other tweak.  
128x128jbhiller
In my Rogue audio m180 darks I (overall) like the kt120 best, I own GL kt77s and they sound awesome in the mids, but in my Amps are not as big and open as the kt120, Maybe I need the extra power. 
After reading the review you posted I might have to try them. A marriage of the kt120 and a 5881 sounds awesome.
Wolf, if you do not like them I could buy them off you.  But seeing as they are $30 a pop not a huge loss, which is why folks should try them out.  I love KT150s but at over $100 a pop they are a bigger risk for folks.  

And Wolf you are making me want to try the Gold Lion KT77. I need an octet though so it's going to be a bit of dough.
Thanks for the review!I'm definitely trying the 7581s.+1 on the Gold Lion tubes.Even their small signal tubes have that golden "house sound".

I have an octet of lightly used (less than 100 hours) Gold Lion KT77's from Tube Audio Store that I paid $600 for.   Will sell for $265 delivered if anyone is interested.