what replaced your Aerial 7B speakers?

Looking to upgrade from the Aerial 7B. Would like to have just a little more bottom end. No, I don't want to try a sub. My room is 13 x 16. I have a Bat vk 500 and a Mac 2500 pre. My max budget would probably be $4500.
dpm2340
IF you can get a deal on a used pair of Joseph Audio Pulsars, they do bass and everything else too. But if you like the way the Aerials are voiced, I wouldn't rule out a subwoofer- there are a million of them out there. Another choice would be Von Schweikert speakers or Egglestons
which get piano right. Stay away from super-resolving speakers IMO.
They reveal the wrong cable or the wrong- well everything. Accurate yes.
Pleasant to listen to? Exciting for 30 minutes, then annoying. Again, my opinion. But Aerials are supposed to be pretty great speakers....
Are you using the Sound Anchor bases and have you tried to move your 7B’s back a little to the  wall? I use a Pass X250 with Wywires cables with Alex’s biwire jumpers with the + lead of the speaker cable on the bottom and the - lead on the top then jumpers. I find the bottom end  on my 7B’s to be outstanding. The configuration of the jumpers make a noticeable improvement  along with the Sound Anchor bases really make a difference. How far off the back wall are your 7B’s?

So, if you have $4,500 to spend on your system, are your 7B’s really the weakest link? I struggle with the idea of changing out my 7B’s except to maybe the 7C’s but I’ve never heard a pair, but my bet is they’re great.