Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
  The e cards do have the same effect, you just need to use more of them.  What I like is they can go in some places that the bigger e mats are not practical.  I have some e cards on my preamp and preamp power supply which would not work with the e mats because they would be blocking vent holes.  I also have positive results with them on top of all of my power cords and interconnects, and next to speaker crossovers.  They before and after with 20 e cards is amazing.  
resolution1 ... 

The E-Cards are effective, but one E-Card doesn't equal the power of one E-Mat. I've found the E-Cards to be really convenient for fitting into places where an E-Mat wouldn't have a chance of fitting.

As an example, after pasting my power receptacles (wall sockets) with Total Contact, I was able to fit an E-Card on both sides of the aluminum "box" that contains the socket. They just barely fit.

Another example was fitting a couple of E-Cards to my outboard turntable motor.   

The E-Cards can be laid on top of the power cords right where they enter the component. Same thing with IC's. I have them laying sideways across each pair IC's in the system also. 

Honestly, with all of the Mats, Cards and TC, the noise floor of the system now stands at "amazing."  :-)

Hope this helps ...

Frank
Well I’m a believer.
I have had a few of the Omega Mats in my system for several months and actually forgot about them. Yesterday, I removed them and immediately it was like I sucked all the life from the music.

So, today I reinstalled them. Almost immediately I could tell the deep, involving sound quality that I have (guess) taken for granted come back into the sound! It may take additional time for them to resettle to full affect, but I am glad I tried this experiment. Highly recommended.
Fantastic Tim!

A real eye opener!

ozzy

@ozzy Do you still have the HF mc.5’s in your system too, or have you taken them out in favor of the E-mats?