Cary SLP-05 with Pass Labs X-250

Would these be a good match? Looking for a warmer sound through my Egglestonworks Andra II Speakers. I’m running a pair of JL Audio F113 fathoms on the bottom so I thought it might be a great match up. My second choice is getting a PASS LABS XP-10 and sticking with all solid state! I listen to all genres of music at moderate to loud levels. Any advice would be great! 
128x128boisehomes
@dpac996 What you are hearing are the stock Electro-Harmonix EH-6SN7 tubes.  Tube rolling is the Cary yields great results
dpac996
  did many thing right but the overall balance was too hot / forward in the upper midrange.

As with the OP's amp it will roll of early in the bass, not quite as much as the OP's amp, as your friends x250.5 is a little higher input impedance at 20k balanced, but still not a great match with the Cary's 3.4k output impedance at 20hz. This could be the reason for sounding "hot". Tube rolling as little effect on this type of impedance matching problem.

Cheers George   
I have the SLP-05 and the Andra II. I have tried a few amps. The best one so far has been the CAT JL-2 Black Path with KT-120's. Incredible match.