How much difference will a phono stage upgrade make?

For the past couple of years I’ve slowly been upgrading my audio equipment. I currently have a Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP integrated amplifier, an EAT C-Sharp TT with an Ortofon Quintet Black MC cartridge, and Tannoy Revolution XT 8F speakers. The weak link at this point, it would seem, is my phono stage, which is a Pro-Ject Tube Box DS. All things considered, my system sounds really good to my ears, but I can’t help but wonder what a phono stage upgrade would bring to the table. I’m looking at the Manley Chinook Special Edition MK II, which is a big step up in terms of cost, but I wonder how much better it will actually sound. Has anybody made a similar upgrade, and was there a marked uptick in sound quality?
12hz
I think a huge upgrade can be made if you will replace a tube phono stage with some decent new generation SS phono stage. Look for Gold Note PH-10 with external PSU if you want to try the most versatile SS phono stage with two inputs for whatever type of cartridges. The MC is fully adjustable, this is really a new concept, you will not find anything like that from any other manufacturers, and the price is so nice! Gold Note is user friendly like no other phono stage, build quality is superb, design is amazing. Sound quality is very impressive. Simply a must have ! 
Thanks everyone for your useful comments. Ultimately I wasn’t looking for suggestions as to which phono stage to upgrade to, as I’ve done research ad nauseam and landed on the Manley Chinook Special Edition MK II. The Gold Note seems to have a lot of loyal fans, but I’m pretty firmly committed to the idea of tubes along my entire signal path. (Also, with the external power supply, the Gold Note ends up being substantially more expensive than the Manley.) That being said, the overwhelming enthusiasm expressed by everyone about the upgrades you all have made has me thinking that this would be a good move and money well-spent. Again, thanks for your comments. 
The Chinook will be a nice upgrade over the Tube Box and you should be very happy with it.