Paradigm Persona series

I'm beginning to poke around and gather opinions and information about a "super speaker" to replace my aging Thiel 2.4s.  I like the idea of bass dsp room correction and I am a bit of a point source type imaging nut (thus the Thiels).  So among other choices I've been looking at the Paradigm Persona series specifically the powered 9H with room correction for the bass.  However I'm skeptical of the "lenses" i.e. pierced metal covers on the midrange and tweeter specifically because of Paradigm's claim that such screens "screen out" "out of phase" musical information.  The technology in the design seems superlative but I just can't get past the claim re out of phase information and the midrange and tweeter covers.  What could possibly be the science behind this claim?  It just seems like its putting a halloween moustache on the mona lisa given the fact that the company is generally a technology driven company.
pwhinson
I can see how a wood floor or sub floor would still allow a benefit from isolation now that you say it.  I’m on concrete.  
Funny in my system I sold my Au24SX interconnects and speaker wire when I bought the 5F's . Just way to lean.
@pwhinson  My musical tastes run through a wide selection. I go through periods of listening to certain types of music. A few months ago it was heavy metal, at the moment it is a lot of 70's Soul and R&B. I have not had too many classical music periods lately but I do enjoy classical. I really like anything that gets my legs tapping.

A few things I value in a speaker are:
-  the ability to hear the details in a recording 
- the ability to visualize the 'live" musical performance if I close my eyes 
- a coherent sound where the drivers sound as 1 source 
- speakers disappear

As I mentioned in the prior posts my favorites speakers to do these things are:

Thiel CS 3.7 (unfortunately Thiel is no more)
Persona 5F (only model I have heard)
Kef Blade  (my favorite, no need to close eyes with this one)

I am very happy to read the posts by the Persona 9H owners here who are describing how their speakers sound after break-in. That type of sound is what I am after, though it will be with the 3F in a very small room.

contuzzi290 posts02-27-2019 1:59pmI can see how a wood floor or sub floor would still allow a benefit from isolation now that you say it. I’m on concrete.

>>>>As fate would have it the concrete floor is also moving, slightly perhaps, mostly in the vertical direction, by virtue of the fact that very powerful seismic forces, e.g. subways, Earth crust motion, traffic, cause the entire building to vibrate. Think of it like shaking out a rug. Thus, vibration isolation is effective even for system on concrete slabs.

benzman, I changed my cables from Kubala Elation to Audience Au24 SX, because I thought the sound was more natural with Audience, and I didn´t find the sound thin.

But with the new Arc Genesis software probably we can add a little more body to the upper bass.