JBL 4429, 4307 and 4312E

Hi musiclovers!

I ask mmyself if there are any people are fan of these JBL monitors 4429, 4307 and 4312E. The thing is I ran into them per accident in a shop where the 4429 was playing and i like them very much. Question : has anybody heard/bought the 4307 of 4312E and how they perform ?

Thanks !

Marc
Belgium
a011996
WOW!! Just wow is all I can say about my 4429’s....even cold out of the box they have that physical presence to the sound and the best tonality I’ve heard. I’ve had Wilson 6’s and 7’s, and Dynaudio C4’s and B&W 802 D3’s to name a few and none had this sense of realism.
Dave. It took about a year for my pair of 4429s to "break in". By that, I mean the woofers ability to produce the lower octave. In my placement they are pretty flat to 30Hz. I use them for stereo sound repro. as well as home theater. Best system I have ever had in my place, and I have had a few over the years. Never get bored listening to them!   
@johnlcnm...thanks for the heads up.  I’m actually pretty pleased already with bass response, so no worries there.  Perhaps just a slight bit of transparency needed, which should come as the crossovers burn in and that woofer becomes more agile for the upper bass ranges.
4429 is a fantastic speaker that is hard not to be impressed by dynamics and soundstage.