What's your go-to cheapie cartridge?

Let's say $300 or less. This would be your "y'know, this thing is pretty darn musical even though I've got higher end carts" cartridge. In my case I'd have to say it's my 103R. Not as transparent or fast as a lot of my better carts, but it sails smoothly through the grooves and just sounds good. 
tonyptony
Chak, I once bought a SOTA Star Sapphire as salvage. It had been separated from the vacuum pump/power supply very early in life and looked like it came out of a time capsule. I didn’t think that I could get it going, but bought it for the original Well Tempered Arm that was on it, again, clearly low use.

Bought the thing locally and when I got it out to the car, as it was one of those Craigslist races where the first one there and out gets the golden ring, I realized that it had a Kiseki Purple Heart Sapphire in the arm. Barely used. I imagine that it is worth more than the rest of the rig combined, several times over.

The cartridge gods were smiling on me that day! And yes, I still have the table, arm and cartridge although the table is no longer the vacuum model, just a plain Sapphire, and I’m holding back the Kiseki for a better day, but use the Klipsch/Hibino on that table from time to time.
Chak, yes I know the 103R has a conical. My error in timing as I was looking over the HW VAS Nova elliptical that I was planning to (and have since) installed. I guess I was thinking about that when I typed. I missed the 30 minute edit window! :-)
@viridian 

What Craigslist do you peruse!
Nothing but total junk ever on mine ... Lol.
Our secret......
About as far away as you can get here at Jacksonville Florida.