JBL - almost nothing for sale, why?

I wonder why that is...the JBL L100 made me fall in love with hi fidelity back in like 1978, when I heard for the first time how amazing recorded music can sound. 
ovaklakah
D2girls. If you liked your 4367s', your going to like the 4429s. I think that they are a more user friendly setup for most peoples listening areas. I have had mine for a couple of years. Still not bored with them. They will go to 30Hz. after break in. Took mine about a year. Serious detail, soundstage, and clarity. Oh, and most importantly as some else mentioned, realism.  
Hi john, when I said maybe I should by a pair earlier I was referring to the pbnaudio m2!5, not the 4429.

Suffice to say I am selling my Jbl because I need to immediately downsize for personal reasons not necessary because I’m unhappy with my 4367... and honestly I don’t feel like sharing every last little detail about my personal audio journey. Not yet anyways...
In total bliss with JBL M2/JBL Sub18/3 Crown Itech5000.   At the forefront of advanced speaker technology.  Abandoned “audiophile” speakers forever.