How much difference will a phono stage upgrade make?

For the past couple of years I’ve slowly been upgrading my audio equipment. I currently have a Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP integrated amplifier, an EAT C-Sharp TT with an Ortofon Quintet Black MC cartridge, and Tannoy Revolution XT 8F speakers. The weak link at this point, it would seem, is my phono stage, which is a Pro-Ject Tube Box DS. All things considered, my system sounds really good to my ears, but I can’t help but wonder what a phono stage upgrade would bring to the table. I’m looking at the Manley Chinook Special Edition MK II, which is a big step up in terms of cost, but I wonder how much better it will actually sound. Has anybody made a similar upgrade, and was there a marked uptick in sound quality?
12hz
Thanks, @jbhiller. This is the sort of testimonial I was hoping to hear. I really would like to look into the Herron as well, with so much positive feedback about it, but it's over 1K more than the Manley, so I can't really consider it for that reason. The Manley will be expensive for me, as well. (I may be pulling the trigger soon.)

Allnic H-1201 might be better than Manley, ideally you would want to compare before choosing. Used H-1201 should be $1500 or less. It comes with NOS Mullard tubes and you can get replacement from the factory. Not that some other NOS tubes cannot sound better.
I started with a Pro-Ject Tube box and was pleasantly surprised at the improvement. Then I replaced that with Simaudio's Moon 310LP and 320S combo. Wow, that was a difference! The staging is incredible and the sound very well rounded.