Analysis plus ova 9‘S vs. Kimber cable 8tc’s.

I’m going to buy some new speaker cables and the two above are what I’ve narrowed it down to. My amp is a McIntosh MC452 and my speakers are Aerial 7t’s. Right now I have bjc 10 ga. I’m not interested in other cables that are twice as good for half the price. It’s way too confusing and these are the price range cables that seem to have great reviews. Also should I bi-wire or not? Thanks in advance for the help.
128x128gphill
I was all set to buy a new set of the oval 9’s and I noticed a used set of 8tc’s for sale on this site. Got them for about half price of what a new set would cost. I may buy some oval 9’s also, but I’m going to wait for the Kimbers to get here and give them a listen. Thanks for all the advice.
So I hooked up my Kimber 8tc’s this morning and have been listening to music all day. Mostly on the radio. I have a Kenwood KT 8300 that’s been worked on that sounds pretty good, plus we have a great NPR station in Louisville, WFPK that plays a lot of good music. The first thing I noticed is that my stereo sounds different. At first I couldn’t decide if was better or not. The more I listened the more I liked it. When the news came on at 5 , I couldn’t shut the music off for news. Since I wasn’t drinking or anything else, this was significant.

A few minutes ago I put an Analogue Pressings re-master of Cat Stevens 
“Tea for the Tillerman”.  Listening to that right now and I have to tell you that I never thought a pair of speaker cables could make so much difference. This is my go to record to see if changes make a difference and the difference is not minor to my ears. This comes from a skeptical person who doesn’t believe in much unless there is data to back it up. The sound is much fuller and richer. The soundstage seems much larger. I realize this may just be my imagination, but today these are my impressions.
Nice!  Glad you like them.  They are consistently good cables and you will enjoy them even more with more time on them
Just a little follow up. The music sounds more natural and fleshier, more meat on the bone compared to the bjc cables which are thinner sounding. This was one of my best upgrades.