Pass Labs AMP’s- What is the best Pass Amp Sound for You from past 10 years

So I have an XA-25 and its outstanding. I’ve tested the XA60.8 mono’s and there was not enough difference to move to them; no jaw dropping moments. Don’t get me wrong they were fantastic, but so is the XA25. Looking at the 350.8 or 250.8, etc.... even in comparison the Integrated INT-250... If you love it; want to explain what you like and why? I’m wondering what others are thinking... 
My set up: Wilson Sophia II’s, XA-25, Pass Labs XP-22 pre, Merging+NADAC. 
jahatl513
Brother Mike,

Your right!  At my age this were you start to forget your old girlfriend's names and what pieces of gear you owned throughout having fun is this crazy hobby.
Only owned and listened to one, Pass INT-150, which is my current amp.  Did own the Pass designed Adcom GFA-5802 (2 of them in a bi-amp system driving Infinity IRS Gammas).  I owned them a few years apart and drastically different speakers, so I can't make any meaningful comparison.  Have to say I am a fan of Pass Labs.  Not changing any time soon.
jl35, everything in good time. I will either eventually do a home trial with Reno HIFi or maybe wait for the dust to settle a little and pick up one on the used market, but I don't want to hurry the decision too much.  It was not that long ago when I wanted a Luxman Integrated.