Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@slaw the Lamb version is the latest Deluxe edition from Classic Albums that is half speed mastered, 180g, and uses a mix by Nick Davis from 2008. It is really phenomenal, impeccable SQ, great sound stage, quiet vinyl, but this copy has the same issue as my last copy of the same reissue. Closing out side two there is an annoying flaw on the album that comes up as grove noise on about the last minute of the track (Chamber of 32 Doors, of which the low end is EPIC!). Must be a stamper issue, otherwise it is the best sounding copy of the Lamb I have ever heard including OP.

Elton John  - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road  - Bob Ludwig reissue, EX+
The CJ is very nice. I never go wrong buying their stuff.

An lp I came across recently...Shirley Horn "Softly". I’m not usually into jazz, but I like all music. This one struck me because it was recorded by Pierre Spray at his Maple Shade studio. I’m not aware of any other recording he made that is on vinyl. To top that off, it’s an ORG in mono, pressed at Pallas. I hope the hype becomes reality?
……………………………...
Thanks for the info @6t5-gto
What a day! Stopped to get my hairs cut (all of them!) and dropped into the record store next-door to the barber. They were WAY overstocked by about 4000 records or more. Had a huge sale. All of the records in the dollar bin were $.25 and 2 free if you buy 4. So, 6 for a dollar. I ended up with 50 records for $7. I don't even know where to start with the lot. I've cleaned a few and just put on my first selection.......

Nicolette Larson - "Nicolette"
"Softly" is one record that's easy to just "melt" into.
……………………...………………………………..
 Jesse Sykes again after a flattening. (Much better)