Thinking to upgrade speakers

Hi 
I need your opinions for following speakers and knowing if anyone audited them against each other in same set-up :
Sonus Faber Serafino
Sonus Faber Amati
Focal Sopra 2
Focal Sopra 3
Revel Sallon 2
Revel Studio
Cheers
/Kevin
128x128sthlm78
Sadly I removed SF and added Zu Audio Definition , Spaitial X2  and German physiks HS130 to my list! 
I am wondering why here Lagacy Audio is so popular, almost in all discussions about new speakers , someone recommended them, though their appearances not my taste but badly want to check them too!
the salon 2 would be the most accurate but need gobs of power seriously 1000 wpc would probably be safe then careful set up, but I think they have the highest ceiling. Focal Sopra's would probably be the easiest for me to get the best sound out of and don't require an arc welder to drive them. SF sound if they're like they used to be are warm sounding so the room could make them sink or swim. We tend to recommend what has worked for us and the reason there's no repeats is all our rooms and systems besides our own personal taste make speakers sound different. buying without a home demo is like throwing darts with the lights off.
sthlm78, You are doing very well. I think the powered LS 50s are better then I can make my passive LS 50’ssound with any combination of amplifier, pre-amplifier, or DAC.  The blade twos   are surprisingly versatile. I had them in my 12 x 14 office powered by a Rogue Atlas Magnum amplifier and they did not overload the room. They were a few feet away from the corners, however closer to the back wall than you would want them to be. In my main to channel system I am able to get them a little further Away from the rear wall, but they are only 2 to 3 feet away from the side walls. I find the results are still excellent.
 I also was very interested in legacy speakers. I had seen pictures but never heard a pair until recently when I picked up a demo pair of  Studio HD reference monitors. They look beautiful and the sound is gorgeous as well. Very well balanced with clear, detailed mids and highs. I am driving them with a Macintosh 275 amplifier. The bass is not offensive in anyway, but it could be stronger. I have a feeling this could be remedied with a more powerful solid-state amplifier.   My friend just picked up a pair of Proac Response Tri-Towers. For slim speakers the bottom ported base is surprisingly powerful. The overall sound is outstanding! I do not believe they are current anymore. He got a great deal on his!