Best speakers in the 50-60k range ?

Some context: I’ve recently had to downsize my speakers. However since I got inot this hobby 2 years ago I’ve always been looking ahead, to see what my next big item purchase is. I’ve got a budget of about $60k for the speakers.

I have a superate budget for amp, dac, but regardless of the type of speaker I wind up with, I will get a electronic front end that makes sense for the speaker. I think it’s a bit backwards to be considering amp before I’ve selected the right speakers.

I  like pop, rock, metal, grunge like Rush, Metallica, Cranberries and Taylor Swift as much as I like better mastered music like Diana Krall.

Oh. And I like horns.

Here are the options I’ve been considering so far;

Purchasing another pair of JBL 4367. This option makes a lot of sense if I wanted to spend 100k on electronics instead. I was thinking Mcintosh (MC611) or Spectral (DMA360) amplification, or Pass Labs (XA200.8) as for preamps I could go with the Mcintosh C1100, the matching Spectral preamp, or the Pass Labs XP-30 or XS preamp. 

But I want to try Wilsons, or Avantgardes... see below.

Sasha DAW or Alexia Series 2. The former allows me to budget for a matching high power amp, the latter would require purchasing a lower end power amp until I’ve saved enough for a better one. Another option would be to wait until early 2020 before purchasing anything. The dealer I wanted to do business with carries both Mcintosh and Wilson... an audition for the aforementioned speakers is of course mandatory, and upcoming this summer. I’ve no doubt in my mind I’ll be impressed with what I hear but if im not I always have the JBL or other options.

Avantgarde Acoustics Duo XD or possibly Duo Mezzo. Yes I love horns. I am almost certain I would greatly enjoy these. I just love love horns. Another advantage is that these are self powered bass section speakers so I could use a low powered 2a3 tube amp with them. (I love 2a3 amps) which is significantly less expensive cost wise compared to the solid state beasts I’d need for the Wilsons...

Anyway that’s what I’ve got so far. I’ve asked around on another forum called audiosciencereview and the advice the few people I spoke with so far was that I’m better off getting another pair of JBL. It does seem logical. And I’d have a huge budget to play with for all manner of electronics... but the audiophile in me wants to get Wilson, or AG... 

Ill also be auditioning the Magico S5MKII but based on my research so far I don’t think I would like the sound of those speakers.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xd2girls
OP you might also consider the field coil Classic Audio horns as well as more conventional horns they make Ralph from Atmasphere holds them in high esteem.
I have heard them account themselves quite well. Not my cup of tea but I can see and hear why others laud them.....
@gdnrbob the Q will be the replacement for the out of production 5a carbon so they are speakers....might be called Quinto to differentiate
rumblings have included a pistonic carbon mid, cabinet within a cabinet construction and an evolved set of scanspeak subwoofer drivers in a unique to Vandersteen configuration....for less than the globally recognized 7....

all fun..since 1977
OP-
have you thought about new Klipschorns? I've not heard them personally.
Volti 'Vittoria' loudspeakers that I have heard are very good.
Classic Audio Loudspeakers are very good and have heard them on quite a few occasions at hi-fi shows. These are my views with my ears only, as horns are not everyone's cup of tea. 
vive la difference!!!
@d2girls in a lot of ways what you hear with Magico speakers will be what they're being driven with. They're extremely transparent so I often see people characterize their opinion of them based on what they were being played with.

As an example, I'll often start with one set of electronics and the listener might say it doesn't do it for them. Then I just switch over to a different amp or DAC and suddenly it sounds a lot better and I'll see some toe tapping. With the same Magico speakers. But someone else likes it in exactly the opposite direction.