What are the top 3 USB cables being used today in reference systems?

I am looking for a highly rated USB cable that stands head and shoulders above the rest. Is there such a cable?
128x128glory
@astelmaszek Get 2 identical dacs, get a $5 USB cable and just a mid tier USB cable and feed them both with a Roon feeding both the same music. switch between them on your pre and I promise they will sound different. I’m not saying which will be better I’m just saying they will sound different. Talk to great digital designers, for instance Lukasz of Lampizator fame, and he will tell you he doesn’t know why nor can he explain but he can hear dramatic differences. While the most expensive cables don’t always sound better, the free USB cables rarely will.
@ghasley Last person I'd get advice from about digital anything is Lukas from Lampizator. On Chord Dave, being listened to via Focal Utopia headphones, about as transparent system as it gets, there is zero difference between digital cables. There cannot be any difference as there is zero connection between USB going in and what's going out. There is a noticable delay between feeding the DAC and when the music starts playing. All that data sits in memory. All tests prove this DAC is immune to jitter and USB introduced noise. 

Now Lampizator might not be but I would not be surprised at all about it. Pretty case and glowing tubes do not a DAC make.
@astelmaszek Best wishes and I'm glad we can agree to disagree, which is cool. The Dave and the Focals are a great match, they play to each other's strengths.By the way, how come Chord doesn't demonstrate their dacs with the free usb cables they provide? Just sayin...
I would listen to astelmaszek if I were you. spend the money on wine (I recommend a good vintage port)

On a standard USB cable you may, given the known incidence of bit errors, hear a tiny, millisecond 'click' about once every 70 or 80 hours of use but there is no way that a cable (some wire) could possibly affect the fidelity of a piece of digitally encoded music travelling across it.

Please stop thinking analogue audio connections.

You want me to believe that this cable can extract the digital bit-stream from the analogue, then decode the music from the digital stream, then apply it's 'enhancements' to the music, then re-encode it to digital, then convert back to analogue, then pass it to the DAC.

These companies rely on

1) The thousands of audio lovers who spent years of thinking analogue, where the cable can make a difference.

2) customers believing the 'reviewers' (Those guys who have never given an expensive piece of equipment a bad review, and just happen to have an identifiable link to make your purchase).

3) people will never admit to having been fleeced

4) A cable that just cost a months salary will definitely sound better

And all of this after one of the major cable companies was caught red handed cheating in a demo to make their cable sound better, because they knew it wa impossible

Some say that if somebody is rich enough and/or gullible enough and/or misinformed then who cares. Well I care. I would still try to stop a billionaire from buying a 'special' USB cable or a 'USB Purifier' or a 'special' HDMI cable. None of them make any difference whatsoever