HFT High Frequency Transducer

Is any body experiment with these tweek, that treat the listening room ?  5 of these would supposed to give an improvement.  Do we have to continue to 15 or 20 ?  Because they are not cheap !
audiosens
@millercarbon absolutely -- DIY is a fools errand but our OP seems constrained in the pocket book 😏

I just posted some advice on how to further improve the impact of your HFTs, ECTs and so on by optimizing the power to your Atmosphere’s and FEQs ... give it a try
Everyone's on a budget. Given enough time and effort most of us eventually realize the biggest bang for the buck is a holistic approach that includes tweaks like HFTs and cones and interconnects and power cords right up there with the more traditionally recognized components like amps and speakers. 

The thing of it is, there are now so many different products capable of producing so much improvement so cost-effectively that the greatest challenge today is to develop the listening skills and evaluation experience to be able to make effective choices. I mean, look: BDR Cones, SR HFT and Blue Quantum Fuse are all incredible values for the improvement in SQ they deliver. But the only way of proving that, and the only way of knowing which is best for your system in its present state is to, as folkfreak said, give it a try.

Just be sure to follow Audiophile Rule Number One: Never buy anything you haven't first auditioned, unless it can be returned no questions asked.

btw oops my bad, I got the special above wrong. Its buy 2 get 1 free.

The most cost effective then would probably be something like buy one HFT pack of 10, and one Speaker Kit, and get one HFT Wide Angle Kit free.
The speaker kits are one kit or 6 per speaker, but I know from experimenting you can get really good results with half that, or 3 per speaker. Actually these things are so effective even just one or two is amazing and really makes the speakers disappear. Guess I will find out next week what a full kit treatment will do!