Monitor Audio Pl 300ii vs. KEF Reference 5

I own the KEF Reference 5s.  I borrowed the Monitor Audio Pl300 ii speakers for comparison, which is still under way.  Thoughts so far:  Both are good speakers.  The KEFs provide a lot of detail.  Listening to classical music, you can hear orchestral instruments and sections pretty clearly.  Background and counter melodies can be identified. Piano music is very realistic.  The MAs do not provide as much instrumental detail but they do have a more mellow, deeper, broader sound.  Which is better is really a matter of personal choice.  As I said, I’m still listening so these are some quick preliminary reactions.  More later.  
fast
It’s not easy to say one is better than other.
We don’t listen exactly equal.
It is like fingerprint. 
I got a good laugh seeing you get ticked off above at Bo.  That's how I felt a year or two ago.  Believe me, he has been on a posting vacation compared to before, but its the exact same message.  

The funny thing is (nothing really funny about him) is that he appears to be located in the Netherlands and you will notice he has never sold or purchased anything on A'gon (under his Bo username).  He isn't posting to sell anything, and truthfully, I have no idea why he repeats the same, and I hate to say it, boring message in his posts.  
One note on this discussion:  Proof is not a verb unless you're baking bread.  
I briefly tried listening to the PL200ii and Pl300ii and couldn't get past how dark and uninvolving they sounded.  I heard them at a dealer who I generally respect with regard to proper setup and system matching to get the best out of each product he sells but perhaps they hadn't had the MA items that long.  I meant to get back to try to figure out what the problem was and address it with the dealer but just never did.  I also wondered what the PL500ii which he also had setup sounded like...I did not have an opportunity to listen to that.  I recently had to completely rule out the Magico A3 due to a similar dark dull and lifeless tonal balance (different dealer).