Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
My band played the after-party for Jeff Tweedy, so we all got free tickets to his show.
Not the last concert I've seen, but I mentioned The Struts above. Had so much fun in October that I'm going to see them again in May in Charlotte which is close by, in a small venue (1200 people) and then drive down to Charleston, SC to see them again two days later in a 600 person venue. Can't wait.

My son and his new bride (as of about 4 hours ago) are going with us to the Charlotte show.

Two generations going to see a show by a band of guys in their 20's that were inspired by Queen albums owned by their parents. Rock and roll has taken some crazy turns these last 10 years or so.
Third to last show--Jesse Cook February 1 Dallas Majestic Theater: Really good show, but you gotta like the world music genre
Second to last show--Eric Johnson February 2 Dallas House of Blues: I love this guy. His live playing is near perfection--except that he is going about 20BPM faster than his recordings. LOUD! The humblest best guitar player I've seen live.
Last show--Woodrow Wilson High School Band February 17 Dallas Granada Theater--local high school band played a whole set with the Polyphonic Spree founder and lead singer Tim DeLaughter doing Spree songs. My kid played electric bass the whole show. Best concert ever---but that's not objective. It really was a good show though. DeLaughter was fun and the kids clearly were having a great time backing him up. 
@tomaswv -- Saw them last month here in StL at Jazz at the Bistro. Sat right in front of David King.