Which Class D Amplifier? PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrill or other???

I’m looking for a new amp & want Class D.

I’ve seen various brands mentioned, such as PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrel to name a few, but I’ve not heard any of them.

Which company is producing the best sounding Class D?
Which models should I be looking to demo?

Thanks

singintheblues
Stringreen5, Were the Merrill amps you heard the Element model (GaN)? Did you hear them in the Muraudio room at the Florida show?
I heard the Muraudio room in Florida and it sounded incredibly shrill and thin on anything besides chamber music. On the other hand, one of the most musical rooms I heard at the show was the unassuming MOFI system with Falcon LS3/5's and a Dr. Feickert TT powered by the very fine sounding new Primare I25. 

I heard the Muraudio room in Florida and it sounded incredibly shrill and thin

Well that doesn't sound very good.
Maybe others who heard it will chime in. I had high hopes as I've been wanting to hear Merrill for awhile now and the speakers seemed intriguing at least. Unfortunately the synergy was not there at all with this system to my ears. I would like to hear the Merrill amps on speakers I'm more familiar. 
Blindjim, On another thread tonight.

"merril audio had his christine pre and 116 monos driving Muraudio Stats and that sound was so real it was scary. no embelishments or exaggerations here! items in the sound scape were tangibly and naturally presented. fascinating. really."