what is the best Kt88 to get

guys- trying a set of Sylvania 6sn7 bad boys now need to know what is the best kt88 to try- my amps came with the Mullard brand- does the KT88 effect the sound as much as the 6sn7's do?- thanks for the rec=
bopper

Just a follow-up...

Depending on the taste of your music! You can install a Genalex original $500.00 per tube and it might not suit your taste. On my amp I like putting real strong tube. (I don’t like burn-in tubes). Some of them tend to loosen up the tone. Sounds like an off dialed 60’s tube amp weak power. There are such times I use a quad of PSVANE KT-88 I and listen to classic pops and some jazz. The bass in thundering with excellent highs. When I’m downstairs I can hear it pounding, but when I’m in front of the music room its not loud. the time I found the matching speaker for my amp with sound I’m looking for, even if I switch to a brand new genalex, there will be a change, but its not gonna be dramatic. irregardless if your speaker is high definition, Its all about using the correct speaker wattage to match your amp. If you can achieve that, Its like an open gate to a new world. Otherwise it’ll be an endless buying of different tubes, to amps, then to preamps etc..

I just found a NIB quad of Gold Lion that I had picked up a while back and forgot I had them in storage.   I just put them in my Quicksilver Mid Monos.   I had a quad of these a few years ago but didn't like how they sounded with my speaker at the time.  They are a great sounding tube in the right system.  Plenty of power and huge dynamic sound with my Heresy III.

......Klipsch Heresy

Most guys that I saw buying those speakers are aficionados. They do sound very good. I wish I can use a 12 inch woofer on my monitor but my music room is not as big as I want it to be. The beauty of it is I have my office in it and my guitar jam room so its a perfect size for me. I can dial my amp to 7 (out of "11") and it feels like I’m inside the show with Phil Collins doing a drum roll. Its a shame to put a subwoofer next to it..