Klipsch!. The worst speaker company, EVER?

His passionate hatred for Heresy's and other Klipsch speakers made me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BELSPBZyoCI
128x128gawdbless
Post removed 
Apologies to anyone who read my now deleted post and may have thought it was aimed at someone as a derogatory comment.
I made reference, in a state of nostalgia, to an actual product that I saw being sold by a Klipsh dealer "back in the day" It was a plane white spray can, ostensibly from Klipsh, that had a large "BS" spelled out on it.
It was alleged to be Paul Klipsh's response to those who felt they had a better product or idea than his Klipshhorns.
One more thing about how horrible Klipsch is....  I had a bad mid driver and instead of just sending the diaphram they sent the whole drive unit.  I then bought a diaphram from Simply Speakers and now have a new driver on deck should anything ever happen down the road.   
Years ago a friend had me listen to his system w LaScalas and it was an OMG experience! We were young & so was Hi End audio. It opened me to the possibilities of great,(to me) sounding gear. Have been enjoying music ever since.
i ran fane compression's at one time until i heard real speakers, my s-910'sfrom pioneer.