Machina Dynamica New Dark Matter CD and Blu Ray tray treatment?

This is a set of adhesive-backed thin plastic pieces that one attaches to one’s transport or player disc tray. The disk rests on them during non-spin mode, but presumably don’t touch the applied thin pieces during playback mode. The company says the new Dark Matter pieces reduces background scattered light from reaching the photodetector, thereby improving performance. 

Anyone tried this product? Please specify transport or player if you have and your impressions. 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcelander
Hey if we can bend the time space continuum in here, surely changing a rectangle to a square is child’s play.

😁😁😁
I’ll affix 1-2 more nearer to the laser assembly track. Let’s hear how that sounds....
I just heard from customer X who told me his big Acoustats sounded great with 9. His big system, the classified one, has 11. I’m not saying 8 or 12 won’t be just as good.

You might try the two new ones farther away from the laser - near the outer boundaries of the transport surface. Since scattered light gets emitted out the outer edge of the CD.