Dac hookup....

Will there be any audible sound difference between a wireless DAC connection vs. a DAC connected by ethernet?
ishkabibil
For the best steaming results, you should ALWAYS use an Ethernet  wired connection.  I also suggest you check your modem and router to ensure they are working okay.   Several years ago, I discovered my router was dropping packets especially when streaming Tidal.   
Just remember that microwave ovens at 2.4ghz, and its harmonics, with a dirty diode or cap will play havoc and generate noise.I often pick up noise from which neighbor..i cant say.
is there a maximum distance for ethernet cable, before wireless is preferable? I know in many home the streamer may be 30+ feet away from router/modem

If you are an apartment dweller network interference is a big deal. Use an app like Wi Fi Analyzer to ensure your router is on an unused channel.
Hgeifman, +1......always nice to use ethernet cabling into the router. a lot of energy waves float around the airways and this IMO takes that distortion out of the picture.