Klipsch!. The worst speaker company, EVER?

His passionate hatred for Heresy's and other Klipsch speakers made me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BELSPBZyoCI
128x128gawdbless
i ran fane compression's at one time until i heard real speakers, my s-910'sfrom pioneer.
One more thing about how horrible Klipsch is.... I had a bad mid driver and instead of just sending the diaphram they sent the whole drive unit. I then bought a diaphram from Simply Speakers and now have a new driver on deck should anything ever happen down the road.  
you did tell them the driver was bad?, then they sent a new drive unit in good faith. Then you realized it was the diaphram? and you kept the new unit? how does that make Klipsch the company horrible? guess you would have complained in they only sent you a diaphram? My comments are all assumptions on my part. 
Love the Dudes Dark Sunglasses propped on his head  for the dark and dank inside video shoot.  Love my Heresy 1 from 1981 . Found them on CL and had Bob Crites modernize the crossovers. They are different than any of  the other speaker pairs I own and they sound best when hooked up to my Van Alstine Ultravalve. Knowing the shortcomings and being able to enjoy them for what they are is heaven.  To each his own.  I like the fact he disables comments to avoid getting trashed . I could not spend the time listening to his follow-up video . He really needed to defend himself I suppose. Loves his Cerwin Vega SUBS and wants to be a custom builder. Lets see if in 10 years he has been able to convert any of 50 years of Klipsh diehards to his way of thinking. 
Personally, I have enjoyed my short time with the Klipsch Belle’s and the Chorus II’s. Music is supposed to be a fun distraction, not a beat down for what one person likes/dislikes.

Now, maybe I will go listen to some Diana Krall...:)