Going linear - The Luxman 507ux

No one panic, but I just picked up the last Luxman 507ux in the US. About 110w/ch with power meters. 😀

Ill compare them directly with my Class Ds at home. 
erik_squires
I guess we wouldn’t be audiophiles if we weren’t complaining about something, remote controls included. Lol
Hopefully things sound better for you soon. As for better measurements, how would one extrapolate such results to actual preception of sound, which is different for every individual?
seems like a fools errand to me. I’d rather just spend exorbitant sums of money trying new gear. 😀

@dpac996
I guess we wouldn’t be audiophiles if we weren’t complaining about something, remote controls included. Lol 

True!

As for better measurements, how would one extrapolate such results to actual preception of sound, which is different for every individual? 

First, we need measurements which show differences. Until then, correlating with personal experience will have to wait. This reminded me and I wrote about it here:

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/the-carver-amp-challenge-and-the-21st-century-and-it-s-failur...
Quick off subject post but speaking of remotes: The Xfinity remote that has voice recognition and that lights up when you pick it up is first rate in form, function and quality in my opinion. Who would have thought it?