Highest BUILD quality tube amps?

Not so much with sound...lots of ways to fine tune thru tube rolling, etc. I'm just curious which tube amps are built to last for many years with the least amount of repairs. I know Mcintosh comes to mind for longevity. I was snooping around on the web and Air Tight seems to be built like a tank and I've never read any poor repair histories. Luxman same thing. Any others come to mind?
aberyclark
+1 for Rogue.

I mentioned Kondo/Audio Note earlier but I also use a Rogue preamp (modified by the factory), and they're great. Great service.. they care about their work and customers.
Recommendation - Line Magnetic, Music Reference, Shindo, Lamm, Manley, and VTL (except I have seen excessive tube wear with VTL designs)

I totally disagree about Rogue (transformers buzz and ground loop issues) I had problems with CJ (6months to get a tube preamp fixed after they sent me the wrong tubes for a Premier 14 and cooked it) and ARC (use to have great service but now that they were sold off meh). VAC and Cary are crap where the designers blame the tubes and way too many trips back to the factory to make it sound nice.  Cary has rolling changes on hardware which they aren't even tracking.