Need advice for a beginner.

My system consist of marantz 7012, Martin Logan 60XT, 2 McIntosh MC501 monoblock, Bluesound node 2i, 2 powered subs, and rear and overhead speakers, and a new turntable to be purchased soon. I started out with doing surround sound and Now I have realized I have the Bug for 2 Channel listing. My problem is I want to do both. My question is how to do this with what I have or do I need to purchase a preamp? I do stream music on tidal. Thanx in advance.  Jp
jpkeogh
Add the McIntosh tube preamp that has Dac built in, and connect the bluesound to it, and set up the HT passthrough on the McIntosh. Unless you had a high-end HT processor like a Theta Casablanca III HD/IV with Extreme 2 Dacs which has an outstanding preamp for 2 channel the Marantz is going to be your bottleneck. There is no substitute for an amazing preamp. Also, run Balanced XLR to your 501’s. 
My audiophile friend is running that McIntosh tube/dac preamp with 275 Mac tube amp and bluesound 2i into the Dac section and it really improved his system and he has owned Mcintosh solid state amps before
Thanx for all the advice,  can you tell me which Mac tube preamp would do everything you suggested.  Thanx, jp
Mcintosh C2600 preamp has an integrated DAC that my friend is using. upgrading the tubes via Kevin at Upscale audio added even more clarity