Lumin vs Auralic

I'm finally moving to streaming audio.  I've done a bunch of reading and have narrowed down my search to one of two models:  Lumin T2 (which is finally shipping I hear) or the Auralic Vega G2.  For those that know both brands, and have had a chance to audition or work with their software platforms, which would you recommend?  I prefer the one box design....so I end up sending less on cables/interconnects.   I just plan on using Tidal....fyi.  Any feedback would be appreciated!  
calgarian5355
 Jackd.......
How would you compare the TEAC NT 505 with the LUMIN D1........they both use the LUMIN App.....but sonically how would you differentiate them........?

Thanks.......
@musicmann1 

The Teac is just a step up the ladder in detail and extension with the AKM 4497 chipset but not to the extreme of the ESS chipset.  The Lumin D series are wonderful units as they to me are warm and comfortable units that do nothing wrong.  I just wanted to try something different knowing that it used the same software and had a more advanced DAC chip.  Really you can't go wrong with either especially if you don't need the additional inputs of the Teac. 
Jackd.....
Thanks for responding. Which of the two is smoother and somewhat more relaxing to listen to?
+1 for Lumin.  I own two Lumin1 U1 transports and love them.  Not stuck with a internal DAC since they are just transports/streamers.