Buy LED, LCD or Plasma

Going for a new TV. Any hints, warnings or advice? It will go over the fireplace instead of the rug there now.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xalbertporter
I am in the same boat as you and have decided to wait and see what the new Vizio 72" panel looks like in person. http://www.vizio.com/news/VIZIOLaunchesNEWXVTProSeriesofAdvancedHDTVTechnology/
BB.com currently has a 65" Panny plasma for $2300 w/ free shipping, tax is additional. I think you'll be hard pressed to find a better value at that size.
Wonder what performance differences there are between Panasonic TC-65V10, TU 65PZ850U and TC-P65S1? Anyone know?

All of these are all 65" but with a big price spread and reviews don't cover the details.
Albert- have you tried avsforum.com for some input on those specific model #s. BTW, no question to my eyes that plasma beats LCD. No question at all. I've never seen LED.
On Audio Circle a guy named Joshk tells of anchoring his 58 inch panny plasma into bricks above his fireplace. The whole mess crashed and was destroyed.

He's selling a large, high dollar swivel mount at a big discount if you are interested.

By the way, the V-10 is the same display as the G-10. Only differences involve cinema playback and calibration versatility. I bought G-10 because I don't value those things enough to justify the $800 difference. I must be losing my anality as I age.