Speaker wiring question

My first pair of speakers with dual binding posts. My question is weather or not it’s ok to connect one of the speaker wires to the positive or negative on the high and one on the low or should the positive and neg be connected to the low or high side posts.  This is with the shorting brackets attached.  Hope this wasn’t too confusing
metman
" Still just wondering if you're not biwiring does it make a difference if you're using the low or high posts?"

No.  It does not matter.  They are electrically identical.  I will add, that unless you just enjoy spending money on wire, there is no reason to bi-wire either as that configuration is also electrically identical to a single pair with jumpers.
not true
reflected impedence is part of the magic of biwire...

the tweeter and crossover have a high impedence at low frequencies, hence flow to woofer
reverse that for woofer as it has higher impedence at higher frequency..

so another way to think about it is the path of least resistance is reflected all the way back to the amplifier terminals......

and

the low frequency signal creates a large field which modulates the HF wire if adjacent....so you need an external biwire configuration to get all of tge advantages.....
I’m sure Nordost has no idea what they’re talking about but I use the positive leg to the bottom and negative to the top and then jumpers. On my system it does make a difference.

i don’t use Nordost speaker wires but I have WyWires and Clear Day and both brands I get the same results. Only using the WyWires currently with their jumpers too.

Only way to know is try it and hear what works for you. If you don’t hear a difference than life is probably better for you maybe. I tried all three methods as opposed to questioning why it would make a difference. I find it does but as always YMMV.

https://nordost.com/downloads/NorseJumperinstructions.pdf
Both the speakers and integrated were recently purchased (used) and I listened for a couple of hours again today this time connected to the low posts and things did  sound better but I also used different Interconnects and am wondering if that was the reason.  I'll continue to experiment and may give biwiring a shot down the road as well