Do you have any concern for the environment when keeping your equipment 24/7 ?

Or firing up your big amps.
Please say no or not at all.
inna
or when burning any fossil fuel or otherwise not living a carbon neutral/sustainable lifestyle?  Slippery slope honing in on amps and their impact to their environment versus other activities in life that move the needle in much much bigger ways.  There are things we can all do to reduce our carbon footprint that are much more meaningful than firing up big amps.  With that said, keeping equipment on 24/7 does seem wasteful.  I use primarily tube gear and don't turn it on anyway when I'm not using it.  
Well, this is audiophile forum, I didn't mention other activities.
Not only wasteful but probably any equipment that needs it to sound best was not quite well designed. Sounds stupid to me. With my modest solid state integrated I hear no change in sound after two hours and very little after one hour. I guess, tube equipment is better in this respect too.
I'm always thinking about the environment. Every evening I get concerned that the environment in my listening room might not be warm enough. So I go in and turn stuff on. 

But I don't want to create the wrong impression. My concern for the environment extends far beyond my listening room, let me assure you! I'm constantly encouraging others to turn off their unused computers and flourescent lights and everything else that pollutes the environment with RFI. Why do you think I run a power line conditioner anyway???

Most tree huggers, er I mean watermelons (green on the outside, red on the inside), er I mean environmentalists, most of them they are concerned about the whole planet. Pshaw! Piffle! My concern is for the whole solar system!

The sun as we all know is going through another sunspot cycle minimum. We all know that right? During which solar output falls and the Earth cools. Seriously. Its a fact. You could look it up. And the last big one, called the Maunder Minimum, got so cold the Thames (that's a big famous river in the UK, btw) froze. If you are in Boston think of the BiG Muddy freezing over. Washington think Columbia. Anywhere else think seriously cold.

So yeah, the Earth needs all the warmth it can get. Anything I can do, even if it means spending a little more on electricity, happy to do my part.