Do you have any concern for the environment when keeping your equipment 24/7 ?

Or firing up your big amps.
Please say no or not at all.
inna
My thoughts are we have already caused a destructive path and there is no changing it. We can be conscious to our actions as to littering, dumping, recycling, etc., but we do need to factor in that nuclear warfare some country will eventually initiate causing much more damage to the atmosphere than we could ever change.

Live your life, respect nature and the environment, as well as one another while you can.
     Well, certainly none of us are getting out of here alive.  

However, assuming we're all not selfish dotards, the wiser and more responsible among us understand we have a collective obligation to do whatever it takes to ensure we don't destroy our sole planetary home in the universe.  We need the intelligence to understand the science of the dire consequences of global warming and the determination to evict from decision making positions all those who lack the intelligence and obligation of comprehending our critical circumstances.  
     I'm thinking jettisoning these non-believers into outer space would be the most appropriate action while being poetic justice since human evolution dictates the survival of the fittest and extinction for the weakest members of the species(those lacking intelligence or other useful human qualities).
      But in the meantime, only leave your amps on 24/7 if they're class D or solar powered. Turn all other amp types off after each use.  All selfish dotards should turn off their amps, say their farewells to family and friends and report to the NASA Human Waste Jettison Disposal Center in Cape Canaveral, Florida.

Just my 2 cents,
    Tim  
@noble100 :

"I'm thinking jettisoning these non-believers......."

All in jest, I hope. 

But that is what it always boils down to, no? One cult vs the next? The 'Believers', 'The Knowledgeable Ones', 'The Elite' verses the 'Non-Believers', 'The Deniers', 'The Low Brows'.

If we could just silence those 'other ones' or better yet be rid of them altogether then we'd all be better off. And we don't have to wonder all that hard about how to do it......so many 'famous' leaders before us have blazed that trail...........

If you have to ask yourself one question about the science of global warming it should be this: How is it possible that a net global temperature change of several degrees can cause only harmful outcomes?

The answer is that it is not possible. Not even remotely possible. And no science, no math, no statistics, no models that are untainted by political ideology could ever even suggest such a preposterous notion. And yet, have you ever heard of one single prognostication about global warming that was not bad?

Why?
If you’re worried about it, buy a Victrola and some 78s and get some exercise winding it up at the same time.
With my solid state class AB integrated I left on 24/7. With tubes I turn on only when using, but I must admit that’s more due to tube life vs environmental concerns. Which is pretty sad considering I’m one of the global warming believers. I feel like I’m in a confessional.