Monitor speaker that will stop the Quest?

There's a great thread, "Speakers to hold onto for life".
The overwhelming consenses is that they're fullrange speakers.
How about us monitor speaker fans? What monitor speaker
do you own or plan on purchasing that will indeed stop
the quest for a better speaker, or to hang on to for life.
markeetaux
Rodge827, Thanks for the entry. At 93db senitivity, how would these speakers react to larger amps? Say 120 wpc and higher?
03-12-10: Phusis

One of the things I find so fascinating about the C-1.0's is their attentiveness, if you will, to the smallest shifts and nuances in the music. In effect, it produces attentiveness in the listener, and you truly feel the texture and innate-ness of the music. Moreover, they're seemingly capable of coping everything you feed them, unfolding evermore complexities for one to take in - carte blanche. They never fluster or loose sight.

This nicely sums my experience of the Raidho Arya C-1.0 as well.

The ribbon has transparency and resolution which is within marching distance of an ESL and the bass cone not only times well with the ribbon (a tough feat) but delivers a truly satisfying low end within the context of monitor speakers
04-22-10: Analogkid
Kiwi and Phusis - what amp are you using with the Raidhos?
Thanks!

Hi Analogkid. The Raidhos appreciate a bit of stick. I drive them with a Gryphon Diablo Integrated.
Markeetaux - You had previously asked how the Omega Alnico Super 8 XRS speakers would react to amps on the order of 120 wpc and higher. My Super 8's are about three weeks old and are not yet fully broken in. I have driven them with an Anthem Statement A5 (180 wpc), Nagra PSA (100 wpc), and an Accuphase P-3000 (75 wpc, but drives speakers with greater ease than my former 125 wpc Levinson 334). The Super 8's sound excellent with all three of these amps. They seem to like amps that have high current capability. But I believe they will sound best with a tube amp, and that is something I will begin exploring this weekend.