Audio Critic 10 lies>>>>>>>>>>

anybody see a mazagine call "audio critic" about 10 lies in audio. I think the 11th lie is their 10 lies. I hope they going out of business real soon!!
warlock
Lie 1: The people who can't set their VCR's clock will (of course) be able to set up a DVD movie to play.... Lie 2: Everyone will IMMEDIATLY rush out and buy all new software (at TWICE the price) as soon as SACD/DVD-A... etc is on the market. Lie 3: All interconnects sound the same. Lie 4: 0's and 1's are all the same... Lie 5: The manufacturers name on the faceplate is more important than than how it sounds. Lie 6: The opinion of the saleperson is more valid than yours. Lie 7: You have PERFECT hearing. Lie 8: Your WIFE doesn't know how much you spend on your system. Lie 9: If the capacitance of your speaker cables is too high... localized spontaneous human combustion will occur when the system is pushed hard. Lie 10: If your hearing is measured to be less than perfect, then any opinion you may have about ANY stereo equipment is worthless. Lie 11: Human activity is monitored by the Aaagzhbzf from the Delta quadrant... I know this because they told me so. If they find you violate their moral code, they send spurious hum to attack your system.
If you subscribe to The Audio Critic's theories, fine. Have a good time. If you don't(and you probably don't if you are on this site), that's also great. The main thing is you should be happy. If you need someone to either justify or dismantle your opinions on what you hear or do not hear, you need more help than what this format offers. The only person you should trust, and be trying to impress is YOURSELF. This is not a team sport...
What I don't need from this site are lectures on how to live my life or pursue my hobby.
Trelja's got cabin fever! Hey man, come on down, it is 76 degrees today. [:)]