Merlin TSM comparisons

Hi,

I've been reading up lately on all kinds of monitors, and have been intrigued by Merlin's TSM. The latest iteration is the mmi, I believe.

If you've heard the TSM lately, especially in comparison to other, current monitor offerings out there, I'd love to hear your opinions. I know that there are other Merlin threads on Audiogon but I am especially interested in hearing from folks who have compared them to others, especially if you've lived with them.
rebbi
Rebbi.

I agree 100% with the comment about domestic settings and at some point you just need to sit back and listen. After tweaking, trying out CD players and cables and all the rest I finally agreed with my wife to TAKE A BREAK...at least for the summer. I stopped listening for issues and areas to tweak and started listening to music. Come winter I'll probably re-start the madness, but we shouldn't forget that the music is the thing.
Now....where are those helium filled CDP isolator feet I ordered? ;')

Rob
Happy to be able to say I'm not obsessive about my system. Reaching "good enough" is already a lot of work -- and it's good enough.
Several months ago, I upgraded my TSM-mmi rig from the RC's to the Master RC's. I can now report that the upgrade was unquestionably cost effective and very worthwhile. The Master RC's are beginning to really break in, and the improvement from the standard RC's is not subtle: everything is even more seamless and coherent sounding, open sounding and revealing. Well worth the upgrade if you're contemplating it!