Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
I made a mistake of reading this tread in the first plance and committed a sin by following from the start till now. I was initally thinking about upgrading from Focal Diablo to Scala or MBL 116F which I ruled it out yesterday due to room size (13' x 20'). Now, I have to seriously think about auditioning the Piano Cera so that I won't have to regret later on.

Very interesting treads.

Thanks,
....lucky boy...don't do it!!!..you'll never go back!!!! happened to me...now i'm waiting for a pair of contriva diacera-ses after hearing the piano ceras...best line of speakers i have heard in > 20 years...they get music right...
Calloway, I can best you. In my over 45 years as an audiophile and trying everything from Klipshhorns, Lowthers, Infinity ServoStatics, Apogees, SoundLabs, Dayton Wrights, Avantegardes, Acapellas, JPLs, and Altecs and concluding that all were compromises, I have found the most real speaker.
wow...beautiful system...i give...can't wait to get mine..should be ~ 4 weeks...
Calloway, you are about the only person who has not said something about the 18kV isolators (cracked) that I use to keep wire off the floor.

It takes a while for the speakers to break in. I now have about 400 hours of use on them. I am told that I am not there as yet. The real crying shame is that I am going to abandon them for 3.5 months going to my NM mountain retreat from Texas heat. I will be using LSA1 Statements, most of my digital electronics, and Syn. Res. cabling.