Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Hi Tidal listeners, and want to be’s. Go to the Tidal site and see the news: read about the Piano Cera, “Product of the year 2011” award , and the black ceramic drivers. Looks really good….
Regards
Robert
I am currently considering either Rockport Arrakis 2 or Tidal Audio T1. I am aware that by posting herecI might not get an entirely objective answer, but nontheless why do you think I should choose the Tidal Audio T1.

BTW, I might end up with both unless Magico comes up with a monster version of their Q5.

Roysen
Roysen, I am afraid that not so many people here have heard T1, or Arrakis 2, if you can downgrade your question to Tidal vs Rockport in general, it's easier to get some reply.
Hello Roysen,

I didn’t hear the Rockports, so I do not have any right to push you in one direction. But….....
If I had the means to do such a fantastic buy, I would go for the Tidal with the electronics and the active filters.
I do like the performance the Contriva does and the Sunray should go far over this. The Magico’s are different from the Tidals. I like the free presentation (in space) of the Tidals (Contriva), there explosive naturally dynamics and they are easy to listening to. No bombastic bass and/or forced mid/high, but a speedy bass reaching very deep but not asking all the attention to itself, a fantastic mid (voices) and a sparkling treble… The diamond tweeter in the Sunray and the Contriva diacera’s can even do better treble. The Sunray should do even much better in the right and proper setting. If you are Europe, visit Jörn (Tidal) in the neighbourhood of Köln or visit the coming show in Múnchen. This personally preference can differ from yours of course but at the end the most engaging performance should come from the musicians and not from (colouring of ) the speakers, they should do nothing more (or less) to the sound.

Regards
Robert
I went to audition Sunray today, I admit Jorn is right, the chance that my Contriva Diacera SE could sound better than Sunray is near zero. Unless you don't have proper space for Sunray. Please be noted that the Sunray I heard today is with upgraded crossover.

By nature, Sunray generates bigger, fuller sound than Contriva due to its physical size. Detail is amazingly, yet still very easy to listen, no pressure, no fatigue. more body, I think Sunray is definitely qualified as the "last" speakers I want to keep for lifetime. I can't image how T1 could be better than Sunray?