Zu Soul Superfly

I just ordered a pair of the new Zu speakers on a whim. I was going to wait for information, but the fact that they threw in the free superfly upgrades to the first 30 people got me.

From a similar thread it sounds like some of you guys have heard the speaker despite information only being released today. I'm wondering what you can share about it?

Also, I am really hoping it works with a Firstwatt F1 amplifier. Can anyone comment as to that? I know the Druid's and Essences worked OK.
gopher
Well, I'm excited to see what they end up releasing. I'm guessing probably a bookshelf speaker, given the price. I wonder if they'll be showing it at RMAF.
Should have pulled up their website before I replied.

http://www.zuaudio.com/loudspeakers/omen.html
It looks like the Zu Omen is $1500. This is according to their website as of today. Interesting....looks like a Druid/Superfly hybrid. :) If I can get them for $1000, I am in Zu land.
Up on Zu. It is "Omen".

Same FRD it looks like. 98 db/w/1m. looks like wide dispersion driver in horn supertweeter -- very strange. no idea how griewe loading is implemented

$1500.

no idea what pricing for superfly is -- don't think it can be $1800.
I'm sure I won't be the first to note this, but now there's the Zu Omen at $1,500. Interesting.