Zu Soul Superfly

I just ordered a pair of the new Zu speakers on a whim. I was going to wait for information, but the fact that they threw in the free superfly upgrades to the first 30 people got me.

From a similar thread it sounds like some of you guys have heard the speaker despite information only being released today. I'm wondering what you can share about it?

Also, I am really hoping it works with a Firstwatt F1 amplifier. Can anyone comment as to that? I know the Druid's and Essences worked OK.
gopher
I'm picking (from reading the website) the difference between the,

Omen: Zu260FRD/G4
Soul: Zu260FRD/G4HO

are the magnets. Soul Superfly mentions "bigger and stronger magnet (60 Oz.)".
According to an email from Sean, Druid and Omen share the same FRD.

Whether the nomenclature on the spec sheet has changed is another issue.

I believe his email to be factual.
The omen frd is the Druid mk4/08 with the new (essence) phase plug. The soul frd has a 60oz magnet and lighter paper cone..... Is completely different with the same phase plug.

Not sure about the omen tweet. The mesh screen protects the dome according to Gerrit.

12 ohm 97db vs 16ohm 101db....
Extremely compelling arguments from all, I think my greatest hesitation is "on paper, the sound should be good". We know how on paper does not really relate to real world all the time. I do like the face you have 60 or 90 days to audition and return, but shipping back and forth, for me anyway is roughly $250. I'm not sure that's included. I'm going to start another thread specifically about the omen, I hear the clock ticking, sale ends Friday.
Fz1jmp,

I view the 60 or 90 days as trivial if you get in on the promo price. Unless you live in B.F.E., if you don't like 'em in 4 months just sell 'em locally for a grand.

At the speed Zu has been getting the Superflys out, relative to actual I bet I could have a local buyer for mine within a week for my promo price--kinda makes return shipping irrelevant.