Zu Soul Superfly

I just ordered a pair of the new Zu speakers on a whim. I was going to wait for information, but the fact that they threw in the free superfly upgrades to the first 30 people got me.

From a similar thread it sounds like some of you guys have heard the speaker despite information only being released today. I'm wondering what you can share about it?

Also, I am really hoping it works with a Firstwatt F1 amplifier. Can anyone comment as to that? I know the Druid's and Essences worked OK.
gopher
I do not think tilting speakers is a kludge.

i have often tilted speakers if I felt that there was something in alignment that was not doing what I wanted with sound. chairs and peoples are at different heights -- why accept the heigt of speaker out of box?

Soul is tilted already -- who says it will be tilted right for you and your room?
Themadmilkman.. I agree any changes are simple. Even changing the resistor value to reportedly the best sounding tweeter resistors you can buy only costs $16 each......

I like the fact that I've played a part and taken ownership in these speakers too, they sound great due to the few hours work I put into them.......
Well, everything just changed. I will not be getting the Omens. I won the pair of bright green Superflys that Zu raffled off at RMAF.

I'll be picking them up on November 11. I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as I have them set up. They clash with everything I own, but who cares? Free speakers!