Feedback on Classic Audio Reproductions T-5

I've just come off a thread about high efficiency speakers, and I'm looking for feedback about the Classic Audio Reproductions T-5 model. However, information about these speakers is minimal at best. Are there any owners or those with listening experience of the T-5s?
kennythekey
It seems like there's a bit of a disconnect in the discussions of the Audiokinesis Planetarium Beta (or whatever he's calling them) that I initially linked to at the beginning of this thread. The speakers discussed on the last page of that AudioCircle thread have built-in, downward firing subwoofers in the bottom of the cabinets.

Duke states, "My customer couldn't spare the floor space that the multisub system demands, so I built them as floorstanders with the bottom half of each speaker being a built-in downfiring subwoofer."

Therefore, they don't appear to take up more room than Jazz Modules, do they?

Is there an issue with having built-in subs versus having speakers without the built in subs if the performance is similar?
Jax2, I have not heard the Rhythm Prism's, but Duke designed them with the Jazz Module in mind and likens their sound to them. I own the Jazz Module and have been thrilled with them. Problem is Duke can no longer get the TAD-1101 drivers, so for others the Rhythm Prisms may be a great alternative, and at a lower price point.

I haven't heard the Jazz Modules, but heard the Dreammakers and was pretty floored by the sound and scale. Duke designs some nice kit. So if he can't get the TAD-1101 drivers does that mean the Jazz and Dreammaker will be discontinued?

Yet one more good direction to check into is Coincident floorstanders, which I use currently. You might want to mention which amp your using, the size of your room and the kinds of music you listen to. All those things may help narrow down the choices and get you some more input. If you go to RMAF you'll probably be able to hear many of these options.
Is there an issue with having built-in subs versus having speakers without the built in subs if the performance is similar?

I don't think there's an issue necessarily, BUT, separate subs allow you to strategically place them to take advantage of different rooms while not having an effect on the ability to optimize the imaging abilities of the main speakers. Multiple subs, as in the four in his Swarm Bass System, tends to blend better and be a smoother integration - that according to Duke and to my own ears. I didn't read the thread; are those active or passive subs that those speakers have in them?
If you go to RMAF you'll probably be able to hear many of these options.
Jax2 (Reviews | Threads | Answers)
I agree. There's no shortcut to shopping for speakers like these being discussed. If you have the time frame to wait until October, it's extremely beneficial to attend RMAF with a short list of speaker candidates. It seems like an expensive hassle (at least it did to me), but I promise you it's worthwhile.
Multiple subs, as in the four in his Swarm Bass System, tends to blend better and be a smoother integration...
Jax2 (Reviews | Threads | Answers)
I understand that point. To be more specific, I was addressing Clio09's comments regarding floor space and the Jazz Modules. The Planetarium Betas don't appear to take up more floor space due to their built-in subs. It wasn't clear to me from Clio09's comments if he was aware of the built-in subwoofer model, or if perhaps he was aware and he had a reason that they weren't a suitable alternative to the Jazz Module.