Is my room too small

My music room is 10 x 15 and I sit 12 feet away from my speakers. I see these Von Schweikerts vr-4 jr mk2 model on Agon. Great price, great reviews, but huge speakers. Is my room too small for these and if so how large can I go?
neyloj2
I used to have an 11'x13' room...best sound I had, after many trys (planar, stand mount, floor standing) were mid-sized, front-ported monitors (Paradigm S2) in a near-field (6' speaker to ear) setup - magical! ...although the Totem Arro was a very close second! Electronics were Naim.

The bigger the speaker, the more challenging it was to shoehorn all that sound into the room and not end up sounding "lumpy".

In the end, "smooth/even" sound won the day.
I had Infinity RSIIa in a 11' by 11' shoebox for eight years. I loved them. Sit real close. NEARFIELD. it's the way to do it in a small space.
BTW...agree w/ Rhyno - room treatments help immensely. I DIY'd some great panels from Owens-Corning 703.
Actually I just measured the room and its 10x18.The ceiling is 9 ft. I definitely plan on some room treatment. I have Jolida 801a reference series upgrades, my Scoutmaster with ginko base is on the way, thanks to agon, with a Van den hul mc 10 and my current speakers are Quad IIL bi wired. The vocals from these speakers are pure honey but I need more dynamic sound.