Is my room too small

My music room is 10 x 15 and I sit 12 feet away from my speakers. I see these Von Schweikerts vr-4 jr mk2 model on Agon. Great price, great reviews, but huge speakers. Is my room too small for these and if so how large can I go?
neyloj2
Actually I just measured the room and its 10x18.The ceiling is 9 ft. I definitely plan on some room treatment. I have Jolida 801a reference series upgrades, my Scoutmaster with ginko base is on the way, thanks to agon, with a Van den hul mc 10 and my current speakers are Quad IIL bi wired. The vocals from these speakers are pure honey but I need more dynamic sound.
I would suggest long wall setup (except for dipoles that aren't too sensitive to side walls). I don't agree that sitting next to a wall is bad as long as the wall behind you is damped with acoustic panels at least 4 inches thick.
I used to have the Jr.s in my 15x12 room. They sounded just fine, but I have GIK bass traps in the corners, and they make a HUGE difference.
If I recall correctly, this room and your seating position should work with the "AudioPhysic" set-up method ... hence Audio Physic speakers would probably be a good choice. Virgos are great sounding speakers, and the Mk I are a bargain these days