wilsom MAXX3 or Evolution Acoustics MMThree ?

Has anyone had actuall experience (shows, dealers, home, ownership...) with both of them to have comparative recommendation. Thinking of changing my Wilson MAXX2, and while I`m not sure if i`m doing the right thing, considering the price differences, those two speakers seems to be a natural replacements. But, I have no experience with any of them, and my dealers do not hold them, so help is needed. Thank you.
papaya
Hi Mike! How funny.... sorry my post didn't do justice for my listening experience with your MM3's. See you RMAF!

Ed
you might want to ask your self what are you missing currently or want to gain by switching, you obviously like Wilson so going to the MAXX3's will ??? You might be able to gain such by other component changes etc.

Reading Eddies thread it appeared to be a room issue.

That all being said in the end you will be the one having to live with your choice, I wouldn't trust others ears but your own and take your time in doing such so which ever direction you make you don't regret it.
Something that needs to be mentioned is that the MM2's and MM3's drivers are all in the same positive polarity. The Maxx 2's and the Maxx 3's have the tweeter and woofer in positive polarity and midrange is inverted. This could explain the difference in what one hears between the two speakers. IMO

I currently own MM3's and have owned Wilson Watt Puppies 5.1
Thafler, I don't own any of these speakers mentioned and have no financial ties nor connections what so ever so I'm really acting biased in this conversation, what you wrote about the polarity you would agree there really is allot more going on than just those differences for both manufactures. It all comes down design and in the end what one prefers right.

If I currently owned MAXX2's as the OP does and was looking to move up the food chain I would be asking my self what benifits will I get doing this.

Now when looking at a totally different speaker manufacture be it a speaker in the Evolution line or another speaker manufacture that would be a whole new adventure.
Ed, looking at the pics of your room, it doesn't surprise me a bit that you were having problems with the Max 2 and 3's! Your room is waaay too small for those speakers. Also, your speakers are firing into your couch! One of the most important aspects of this hobby is to match your speakers to your room....
BTW,The MM2's seem to be also firing into your couch..:0(
Perhaps a better option for your room would be likes of a TAD CR-1.
I am surprised that your Wilson dealer would sell you Max's in a room of that size, a better match would have been the Sophias or the Duette's IMHO.