YG Acoustics vs. Avantgarde Duo series comparison?

I like horns, but an intrigued by YG. Have not yet heard YG personally. Has anybody heard both and if so how do they compare? Thanks. I appreciate any insite.
hiendmuse
Thank you! With the exception of Argyro, you have all provided meaningful and worthwhile feedback to this question. I appreciate your comments Brawny, as an owner of the Duo Primos. I will go out and physically audition these speakers, along with a few others, with my own music selections.
Hi Hiendmuse - best of luck to you and enjoy the experience. Who knows you may see another speaker that blows you away :o)

Lou.
Thank you Lou. I spend on taking my time on listening to a number of different makes and designs. I will keep an open mind and open ears to all.
Avantgarde dealer so take it for what it is worth....

I have been selling Av's for over 10 years. I personally always loved the "alive" sound of the AV's, but understood the criticisms of many, one being that the speakers did not sound "real". Well I just received and listened to the latest AV's the G2 Uno's. If you have not heard the G2 series of Av's and you are basing your opinions on the original Av's, then you are really doing yourself and potential readers of your comments an injustice. If you truly have an interest in hearing Avantgardes I urge you to listen to a pair of the new G2 Avantgardes. They now retain their "alive" sound but now they also sound "real". They also image/soundstage, even with SS driving them like a great dynamic cone speaker. I always overlooked these areas as I was addicted to the alive sound. Now it seems that they do it all.

I am really not trying to sell anyone on the AV's here. All I am saying is if you are interested in AV's please go and find a pair of the G2 series and listen for yourself. If you end up in NYC, give me a holler and come and hear my pair.