Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
I just received shipment of the Lore's last night and was super excited to finally try them out. Eric did a great job of packing them up and sent me easy instructions on how to unpack them correctly.
To avoid a big let-down during my first impression, I talked myself into having low expectations as to how they would sound fresh out of the box (before break-in) but was pleasantly surprised how fantastic they sounded! I started listening to the XX album first and WOW it sounded great. The first thing I noticed was the voice clarity. So smooth and effortless! The next thing that jumped out was the great detail on the highs. The little gold tweeter compliments the driver perfectly. The imaging was also good but I think it will improve a lot more over time. The Lore's easily produce enough bass to rattle the walls but do it without being boomy or overpowering. The only area lacking so far is the mid range, but not by much. I fully expect the mids to fill in as the speakers break in over time.
My initial experience is only based on the first 2-3 hours of runtime on the new Lore's. They have been running ever since so I will have a good 24 hours on them when I get home tonight. I can't wait to see how they progress over time!
Just my $0.02
CWazz: What was the 100 watt SS amp that you were trying to use with the Tekton Lores? I'm just curious becuase I have a re-built Hafler DH-220 that I was thinking of using with Tekton speakers. I tried using the DH-220 with an Audio Nirvana 12" FR but in a JE Labs open baffle set-up. I didn't have bass issues but I had imaging issues. Everything seemed low but I don't know if it was due to my preamp at the time or the nature of the OB set-up.

311mph: Glad to hear you got the Lores. Can't wait for the follow-up review after you break them in. I'm interested in your thoughts as the audio equipment I plan to use with Tekton speakers isn't the most expensive.

Sebrof: From a previous post I saw that 311mph was going to use a Outlaw Audio 1070 receiver to power them at first.
Outlaw 1070 integrated-
http://www.outlawaudio.com/products/1070.html
I've been very happy with it
Jedinite24,

I am thinking of moving fro Audio Nirvana 12" to the Lores. Do let us know how the two compare if/when you have a chance to compare them.