Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
Gpowered, Class D amps are very efficient and should get these Pendragons in a good grip. The SDS amps are great but the DIY Hypex Ncore amps seem to have uped the game. A good class D amp should have no particular "sound", very neutral. Isn't that what an amp should do? Only amplify the source without drawing attention to itself?? Some tube fanatics that are used to a certain "sound" might not go wild for this i'm afraid.

PS: i'm very intrested in a Pendragon myself but also in a good open baffle like a GR research Super-V or an Emerald Physics. Anyone heard these? And how would they compare to a Tekton Pendragon or Lore??
G Powered what are the other upgrades that you are considering and what are you looking to improve? I'm upgrading my caps also and maybe looking at the wiring, etc.
Morganc - mainly just upgrading the resistors to be able to be handle big power, caps, increased internal dampening... and the more versatle 8ohm.

Rcduck7 - the class D pro amp is doing everything you said. I am running a single CROWN XLS 2500 (over 700! guaranteed watts into 4ohms). One thing I REALLY like is the rich, deep, but extremely articulate bass at the lower volumes. This amp really has a tremendous grip on the drivers. CRANK it up and it is crystal clear - almost deceptive in that it doesn't seem as loud as it is! I am not missing my tubes right now. Getting better and better as the hours build up on this amp.
Rcduck7 - one of the members here has (or had) Emerald Physics. His A'gon name is Telescope_trade

You can see some if his posts on this thread

Hit him up and tell him Gpowered sent you...